31 July 2005

Goodbye.

For all of the heartwarming smiles, the amazing women, the fantastic wit, the Blockbuster trips, the piñata busting, the outstanding guys, the Munich conquests, the jello snarfling, and the most wonderful times that a guy could have, thank you so very much. Each of you touched my life this summer, and all of it for the better. You will always be in my heart of hearts, never to be forgotten or replaced. You all brought out the best that I had to offer, and I could not have possibly asked for any more than that. The luckiest man in the world drove home from KCI this evening, crying to be sure, but also smiling at knowing that for two months, he got to be part of the most special thing he has ever known. And friends, that ain't bad.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I can neither whistle, nor blow bubbles with bubble gum.