05 May 2005

Ryan's Night of Decadence.

To celebrate: 1) My award as Outstanding Student Organization Member of the Year [because I don't know when to stop bragging]; 2) The release of Jayhawker the Annual MMV; 3) The completion of my third Soc. Theory exam; 4) The handing in of the rough draft of my seminar paper; 5) The fact that I haven't read for my Korean history class in two months; 6) Cinco de Mayo; 7) Schooner Night... I planned on getting trashed tonight.

Instead, I did even better. After a dinner of burritos at the President's Roundtable, I went and got Sylas & Maddy's ice cream with Tom (two scoops of a most sublime vanilla), followed by a Shiner Bock, followed by a few slices of Wheat State pizza. And no homework. I am the downhill side of graduation friends.

So tomorrow I have to decide whether to work out in the morning or go grocery/office supply shopping, and then meet with the advisors to discuss next year's book. Because I am all about the planning ahead. I guess the neighbors and I are supposed to go to the baseball game in the evening for quarter hot-dog day. But I'm not sure about that yet; I think one night of decadence is enough. Then again, I should practice for Commencement weekend. Oh yes.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I can neither whistle, nor blow bubbles with bubble gum.