12 May 2005

Secrets we knew I was keeping.

I'm taking this from Alison, because it's been a while since last posting and that's not cool.

A - Age you got your first kiss: Twenty-one.
B - Band/Song listening to right now: Dave Matthews Band, "Two Step."
C - Crush: Well there is this one girl who has indeed caught my fancy...
D - Dad's name: Virgil.
E - Easiest person(s) to talk to: Tom, Jeff, Michelle, the Parents (else they get mad at me for not mentioning them in yet another thing).
F - Favorite bands/artists at the moment: Oh the Decemberists, how you've snatched me away from everything under the sun.
G - Gummy worms or gummy bears? Worms rule; you can pull on the sumbitches, and get different flavors in one thing.
H - Hometown: Humboldt, Kansas.
I - Instruments: Used to play saxophone and piano, now I use Adobe InDesign & PhotoShop to make beautiful things.
J - Junior High: Zillah, then Humboldt Middle School
K - Kids: S'pose, if only to raise the cutest daughter known to man.
L - Longest car ride ever: Oh let us not even go there.
M - Mom's name: Sharon.
N - Nicknames: Rhino, Scarecrow, Sparrow, Scarface (old track accident), Woody (after the woodpecker! Perverts...).
O - One wish: To create a work of genius and beauty that is the culmination of everything I've ever learned, felt and thought.
P - Phobia[s]: Loneliness, bugs, awkwardness, bugs, horror flicks, bugs.
Q - Quote(s): How about just the most recent? "No matter how much I walk, I will never reach it. For what does Utopia serve? For this it serves: to walk." –Eduardo Galeano
R - Reason to smile: I'm about to graduate, I've started planning my 'opus', and I'm going soon to meet Mr. Schooner for our weekly dance with the devil.
S - Song you sang last: I think it was parts of 'The Engine Driver' by the Decemberists earlier today.
T - Time you woke up [today]: 6am the first time to convince myself not to work out today, then 7am for sure.
U - Unknown fact about me: I can't whistle.
V - Vegetable you hate: Most of them.
W - Worst habit(s): Picking at the skin around my fingernails; it's my nervous condition.
X - X-rays you have had: Both feet and right arm, that I can remember; maybe some others for my surgeries.
**where is Y?**
Z- Zodiac sign: Capricorn.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I can neither whistle, nor blow bubbles with bubble gum.