21 July 2005

Wally World.

Tonight at Wal*Mart:

Lee: I can't figure out which one is stonger! I mean the Mega is definitely less strong than the Mega Mega, but you have Maximum, Ultimate and Extreme!
Ryan: If you have a 1-10 scale, you can't have three different kinds listed as a 10! It's not right!
Lee: I'm gonna have an anyeurism! I just need a light-medium, but it's giving nothing but extra and super. Does a 7 count?
Keith: This LA Looks is in a 7.
Ryan: But that's a different brand; would a 7 there count as say a 9 over here?
Lee: Gaaahhhh!!

Keith: I think we should take Carol's candy and pour it in the pinata.
Lee: We can't. It's locked.
Keith: You always ruin my plans and dreams.
Lee: I'm a realist.
Keith: Damn you and your logic!

At McDonalds drive-through:

Cashier: Pull up to the parking spaces right up there and we'll bring it out to you.
Lee: *looking at the sign for said parking spaces* What the fuck!? You can't have a sign that says Drive-Thru Parking Only!
Keith: Two spots!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I can neither whistle, nor blow bubbles with bubble gum.