10 September 2005

I should really be sleeping right now.

But for a (maybe) 12min. nap this morning, I've been up now since 1:30am when I was woken up by a party outside before having to go work at OliHall at 3am, where I was until noon except for an hour off to take said nap and eat breakfast. The sleepiness hasn't struck me yet though, so I've exercised, ate some lunch, watched an episode of Family Guy, talked to Michelle, talked to my parents who are taking it easy this weekend after dad's surgery, and then watched a bit of football with the new neighbors. And now I find this excellent blog post that may not be the last thing I put on here related to Katrina, but I think it's a good capstone piece on the choice now facing America: are we going to take these people at their word ever again?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I can neither whistle, nor blow bubbles with bubble gum.