02 September 2005

Is it possible?

I went out with Michelle last night to get some coffee (or in her case, some piña colada mix) at Java Break, and while discussing my recent propensity for an organic lifestyle, she asked if I'm becoming a hippie. This took me aback at the time, but thinking about it today I started to worry. Indeed, I do spend more and more time in the natural foods aisles at the store, and I've been eying these particular Nike Considered boots; but I've also been looking at getting a scooter for wherever I move to after Lawrence, I've been buying New Belgium beer due to their impressive environmental record, I've had a recent kick for wanting to go outdoors and be one with nature, and I've been listening to FolkAlley.com nonstop. Am I really becoming a hippie? I knew Chipotle would come back to bite me in the ass someday.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I can neither whistle, nor blow bubbles with bubble gum.