04 April 2006

Not like a Rolling Stone.

And just like that, the dream died. In order to make the deadline I would've had to send my application packet out tomorrow, so this afternoon I set about making the 5-10min. introductory video with Joah, and with her invaluable help and support, we had the makings of a damn good video. However, iVideo would have none of it, or at least none of the audio, as the video format was the only one that is unable to import sound along with the footage. So with no ability to reshoot with a proper camera and figure out iVideo in time to make a DVD, all the while finishing up the rest of the packet, my hopes of appearing on MTV with a shot at my ideal job at my ideal magazine have been dashed. And even though I knew I was probably a longshot, I still feel amazingly bummed tonight.

Oh, and congratulations Keith. But it doesn't reduce the fact that your state still has bugs, Bush (Jeb), and Bobby Bowden.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I can neither whistle, nor blow bubbles with bubble gum.