17 April 2006

Where I make gross stereotypes of faiths in different parts of the country.

I didn't expect so much religosity in North Dakota, until I remembered the summer of '97 and that if you were stuck in such barren wasteland, you'd probably be praying too. See also, Utah and the Panhandle.

Further down below, I like the fact that there is a county in Utah in which no Catholics were reported. Methodists are also not that popular out there; just because we like our church services to end before the noon football games isn't cause for hostility, thank you. Kentucky apparently has no Jews. When did Idaho become Quaker country? Wyoming has waaaay more Muslims then I would have ever imagined. Watch out guys; Dick Cheney comes locked and loaded.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I can neither whistle, nor blow bubbles with bubble gum.