30 March 2005

Buckle down.

Alright I allowed myself an evening with a movie and the penultimate episode of West Wing for the season, but this is getting ridiculous. I have an exam over Weber in my soc. theory class next Thursday (an exam that I have not even begun preparing for); a midterm over the cultural history of Korea (for which I think I've read the book); a 3-4 page reaction paper to the Communist Manifesto to write by Tuesday (okay that one's a gimme); and I have to get proofs back to my yearbook publisher (proofs that I wasn't expecting because they told me repeatedly "You will not get proofs for the final pages." Oh, okay).

But I have classes all day tomorrow, my first softball game tomorrow night, followed by a schooner at Louise's, and then some errands Friday morning. But seriously folks, Friday afternoon I'm gonna get on this stuff. Absolutely. Uh-huh.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I can neither whistle, nor blow bubbles with bubble gum.