10 January 2006

Can you feel it?

I sure can. It's starting to feel very Olympic, not least of all because NBC finally released their broadcast schedule. Reading through it becomes crystal clear that I will have to go back to the cable company and have my TV service reconnected (sadly, the attempts to get an attenae to work were blocked by the fact that I live on the side of a hill). On the upside, though, I will only need the limited cable, and not the expanded cable, as NBC proper will be showing a good enough cross-section of the events; USA will be showing some biathlon and curling, but the bulk of the cable service is dedicated to every single hockey game of the Olympics, and that is really not worth the extra money. I haven't missed an Olympics since I realized they existed halfway during the Albertville '92 games, and I seriously wouldn't be able to live with myself if I skipped out now.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I can neither whistle, nor blow bubbles with bubble gum.