01 January 2006

Resolved.

1] To be able to again run 10K on the treadmill by June. (I still have plenty of homemade treats to finish off, so this is as much for pragmatism as it is for pride.)

2] To have a grad school, internship, or job for the fall lined up by June. (They have internships in Europe right? They have bars and bartenders over there, that's for damn sure.)

3] To go dancing at a club at least every other week; techno, 80s, salsa, whatever. (I've been told I have great rhythm; it's a shame to deny it to the people.)

4] To try and get a second date with a young lady whom I fancy. (Course, there's always the obstacle of getting that first date. Damn.)

5] To get and I mean the hell out of this state.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I can neither whistle, nor blow bubbles with bubble gum.