14 December 2005

On obsessing over my weight.

This morning at the Rec I weighed in just over 141 pounds, which was a little lighter than I was expecting considering my lack of cardio exercise lately. I'll probably work out every day until I leave for home next Friday evening, and during my week at home I'll probably go to the Rehab & Fitness Center a few times until I come back on 30 Dec. Considering my weakness for elk steak, mashed potatoes, homemade bread, cookies, and anything else my mom sees fit to cook, I'm curious as to what my weight will be when I go to the Rec again on 3 Jan., so please feel free to state your guess in the comments. Hey, blogs are for nothing if not overwrought vanity; myself, I'm gonna go with 143 pounds, if only because I'll force myself into a massive calorie deficit within the next week.

I may need help.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I can neither whistle, nor blow bubbles with bubble gum.