19 October 2005

See and be seen, Pt. 2

This is getting ridiculous. Upon leaving work this morning, and with a print of the proposed yearbook cover in hand, I ran into Joah in the Union and walked her to class, then on the way back passed by Kathy from this summer (though it didn't seem as though she recognized me). This afternoon I walked to the library to return books and passed by my journalism professor from three years ago now who still knew my name from a 500-person lecture class. And of course, most pleasantly I was returning to class in the Fraser Hall basement during break and saw dearest Mischa studying on a couch. So I sat with her and we had our usual great/packed conversations where we cannot stop talking before I headed back to class, whereupon I realized that they were all waiting for me to return so that we could get on with it. If I had known that I would've stayed longer with Michelle to discuss the red fishnet stockings. Oh, oh yes.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I can neither whistle, nor blow bubbles with bubble gum.