16 March 2006

Last call.

My final bracket has Kansas beating Iowa, and Villanova besting Illinois in the Final Four. KU then beats Nova to take the title. Farfetched? Yeah maybe, but I've taken one for the team this year (in a kinda weird and potentially boring yearbook story that you know you don't want to go into right now) so I'm pulling for our boys.

Upsets (first round): A&M over Syracuse, San Diego St. over Indiana, Utah St. over Washington, G. Mason over Michigan St., Wis.-Milwaukee over Oklahoma, and Northern Iowa over Georgetown. I only have one addition to my aforementioned second-round upsets, Nevada upending BC. All of the No. 1s except Nova will fall in the Sweet Sixteen to their respective four seed, and none of the No. 2s will make it to the Elite Eight either. Alright, that's it for me; I think the first game starts in about nine minutes. Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

ETA: And yes! Sonic has brought back their 'Weak Tot Action' ads. I know how much the rest of the Council of 1118 has been anxiously awaiting this!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I can neither whistle, nor blow bubbles with bubble gum.