10 March 2006

Reunion.

I would've posted on this last night, but I was too tired to care. Apparently yesterday was Humboldt reunion day here at KU; my classmate Jennifer happened to be in town on a little break from her neuroscience studies in Amsterdam, so I took her and her little sis, Amy, an RA at McCollum, out to coffee. On the way to the dorm, though, I saw a freshman who graduated from Humboldt walking towards the cafeteria. Then at afternoon tea on the other side of campus, I saw another Humboldt freshman. And while taking yearbook photos at the Rec in the evening, I saw Brad and David keeping up with their basketball jones.

And yet, I still don't have an easy answer for 'What are you still doing here?'

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I can neither whistle, nor blow bubbles with bubble gum.