05 June 2006

Freaky deaky Dutch.

I've been watching this all day. Nothing gets one in the mood for the World Cup more than some guy orgasming from watching another man kick a goal. That being said, I sooo wish I could reproduce that yell after he repeats Denis Bergkamp's name for the five millionth time.

I was going to do this later in the week, but I'm afraid I'll forget before the first kickoff at 8am Friday morning. After receiving more counsel on the matter, I'm revising my bracket a bit. At this point, I'm just gonna go with a basic layout rather than hyooge grafs.

Group A Poland, Germany (By virtue of a German draw with Costa Rica in the first match, at which point the team gets booed off the field of the new Allianz Stadium in Munich by the home crowd.)
Group B England, Sweden
Group C Argentina, Ivory Coast (Er, Cote D'Ivoire)
Group D Portugal, Iran
Group E Italy, USA
Group F Brazil, Australia
Group G Switzerland, France (Curse the French!)
Group H Spain, Ukraine

Round of 16 Poland:Sweden, Argentina:Iran, England:Germany, Portugal:Ivory Coast, Italy:Australia, Switzerland:Ukraine, Brazil:USA, Spain:France

Quarters Sweden:Argentina, England:Portugal, Italy:Ukraine, Brazil:France

Semis Argentina:Italy, Brazil:England
Vice-Championship Argentina:Brazil
Championship of the World Italy:England

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I can neither whistle, nor blow bubbles with bubble gum.