04 June 2006

Two weeks out.

Fourteen days from now, I will be on a plane to New York City. I still have like eight advance assignments to complete, and I've yet to start packing and moving from my apartment back to Humboldt. And all of my friends from TIP last summer are in town again or will be so very soon (Whit! Lee! Tiffany!), while old friends are still here (Mischa! Julie!), and I have to plan my last 36 hours in town to be with them as well as the congregation of the Church of Beer (Joah! Jeff! Annie! Tim!). I'm gonna be exhausted when I get to New York; luckily I'll have eight hours of class each day to catch up on sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! Tell everyone I said "Hey"

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I can neither whistle, nor blow bubbles with bubble gum.