12 June 2006

Six days out.

I have lots of things to do before I leave Sunday morning. First among these is finishing the last couple of advance assignments, having to do with magazine circulation. But a very close second, and more pressing in my mother's eyes, is packing everything in my apartment and moving it back home within the next three days. Right now, though, I'm having way too much fun uncovering mp3s I had on my computer back in high school. There was more Creed than I'm comfortable with admitting, but holy crap, 'Firestarter', 'Mrs. Jackson', 'One Armed Scissor', 'South Side', 'Stan', 'Voodoo', 'Hemorrage (In my hands)', 'Original Prankster', and of course the classic 'It Wasn't Me'.. where have you guys been!?!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I can neither whistle, nor blow bubbles with bubble gum.