24 April 2006

Don't let the door hit you.

Goodness, the president set a new record today: lowest approval rating ever in the CNN poll. Beating, of course, the record he set last month. And the month before that. Hmm, there's a pattern here.

It's worth mentioning that his disapproval rating is at 60%. Clinton had numbers that high...oh I'm sorry, those were his approval ratings when it turned out that he got his winkie wacked and Congress didn't think that was proper, no sir not proper at all. Unlike refusing to fire your incompetant secretary of defense, leaking sensitive information about a CIA operative for political retribution, and playing 'Hey guess what red button I have my finger on?' with the Iranians. Asswipe.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I can neither whistle, nor blow bubbles with bubble gum.