16 April 2006

Song geekdom.

This new album I just downloaded off of iTunes from a band I never heard of an hour ago has the best, and longest song titles I have ever seen. Check out some of these from Panic! At the Disco's A Fever You Can't Sweat Out:

"The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide is Press Coverage"
"London Beckoned Songs About Money Written by Machines"
"Lying Is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off"
"There's a Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven't Thought of It Yet"

This goes along with my long-stated case that the best bands are the ones who don't use song titles as the album title too. I didn't say it was a substantial case, but it does exist.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I can neither whistle, nor blow bubbles with bubble gum.