25 August 2006

But is the bread ever worth it?

I just had another dream right now as I was napping that I was in NYC with friends from Kansas, but I got separated from them and was doing my own thing. I get a phone call from one, telling me to go to a police station and sign a report for something that happened to him because he's too busy, and that they'll have all the details. While waiting outside the precinct for a fight to subside, a perfect, sweet redhead that I had seen earlier in the evening with her friends walks by and recognizes me. She comes back out of a bar, alone, to sit and talk and we're flirting. Soon afterwards a cop comes out with the report, but with lots of details (including names and phone numbers that I don't have) blank and underlined for me to fill out. As I'm filling that out, and trying to keep the redhead from walking away, Howard fucking Stern walks up and starts hitting on her! So now I'm trying to fight off Howard Stern while filling out a police report that is apparently about a fight over free Italian bread in a restaurant. Fortunately, she's not interested in anything the King of All Media has to say, and keeps nibbling on my ear until I decide 'Fuck it, the bread's not worth it.'

I'm going to go see Beerfest now.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I can neither whistle, nor blow bubbles with bubble gum.