02 August 2006

The Ultimate Finale.

And on the 45th and last night of the Summer of Ryan, it ended with a jumbo slice of pizza. In fact, that's not what I had wanted; I had just wanted a small slice, but they were out, so I had to get the jumbo. If that's not a sign of something, I don't know what is.

Anyway, it was a fantastic night. The reception was great; I got to see most everybody from the course, and I talked quite a bit with the coolest professional couple EVER (she used to work at Outside, and he's a freelance illustrator). Then we went out to a bar on the UES and I got to have a beer with everybody and say goodbye to those still around. These people are amazing; they're talented and smart and determined and we're going to run this fucking industry in ten years, if not sooner. Anyway, I love them all, and I can't wait to get back to this city to see them again so we can get and I mean blitzed. Goodnight all; get some sleep tonight, cause we know the city won't.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I can neither whistle, nor blow bubbles with bubble gum.