23 August 2006

On watching ESPN in the middle of the damn day, pt. 2.

I watched it. The whole thing. And while there is indeed much I could say about this aspect of youth life that I never even knew about until an hour ago, I'll just stick with this:

In the head to head 3-6-3 relay competition, the teams switch sides for each race.

THEY SHARE THE SAME TABLE!!!!

There is no wind advantage to take into account here. It's not tennis and you have to stare into the sun on your serve. You're not in the Swamp, trying to call audibles in the student section. It is literally a sheet with a line drawn on it, spread over a table. I think no further comment is necessary.

(Oh, and forget the Xbox 360: I'm buying this little baby with my first paycheck! Wouldn't have known about it had I not been watching teh stackin'.)

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I can neither whistle, nor blow bubbles with bubble gum.