27 August 2006

Jerry Orbach would be proud.

So I wasn't going to post this morning's dream because it was truly bizarre, but hey, that's what makes it interesting. In the first half, I was watching an assassination happen in Manhattan, from one skyscraper across into another one late at night. It involved some high-ranking female executive who had to be taken out, and after watching the assassination and piecing together the whodunit, I was able to go back in time and stop it. Then I followed along as Tiger Woods, in addition to being an incredible athlete, turned into a detective and while running and ducking through the NYC subway tunnels, investigated allegations of rape against the entire USA national basketball team by a group of Muslim women. Long story short, Tiger knows the entire history of subway systems, and was able to prevent the team from being executed by a couple of large fellows with axes.

This couldn't possibly have anything to do with watching five hours of Law & Order: SVU last night, could it?

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I can neither whistle, nor blow bubbles with bubble gum.