28 July 2006

The Last Night.

Tonight is the end of CPC|NYC06, except that it isn't. We have our final Sherry Hour, then a Special Banquet in our cafeteria. They better not think they can distract us into eating yet more chicken and rice by 'decorating' the place. Champagne, though, could do the trick.

Monday morning is the career fair, which I haven't decided yet if I'll go to because it's already awkward enough; it might be even more so for me to hand over my resumé and then be like 'Oh, but don't consider me until the end of the year.' Then Wednesday night is the reception at a house on a Upper East Side, where we've been told to wear as slinky and low-cut of clothes as we dare to because of how hot and packed the place gets. Oh, that advice is just for the women? Then I guess the Interpol outfit makes a reappearence.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I can neither whistle, nor blow bubbles with bubble gum.