05 February 2006

Cause the NFL can suck it, that's why.

I chose not to go somewhere to watch the Super Bowl this year, because I didn't want to be lambasted by the commercials and the pre-game and the pre-pre-game and the halftime show and everything that helps hide the fact that there is, in fact, a football game being played. I was hoping to listen to said game on the radio, but the NFL in its infinite wisdom has apprarently given the radio broadcast rights to Sirius and Westwood One; I don't have the former, and the latter has no stations near Lawrence. So congratulations to the National Football League: I'm going to spend this evening reading and listening to podcasts about anything other than football. Well, at least your kind of football.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I can neither whistle, nor blow bubbles with bubble gum.