07 February 2006

Record breaking, Pt. 2.

And as if the TV wasn't bad enough, I'm addicted to a computer game too. Nikefootball.com has this game called Upgrade where you pilot a vehicle that is shaped like a soccer boot through obstacles to score as many goals in a minute as you can, while also picking up time and point bonuses. I routinely place in the daily top ten, mostly in the top three, and I've been keeping track of my own records. A week ago my personal best was 31 goals and 4276p., which I thought to be damn good until I had the game of my life last night with 34 goals and a whopping 5222p., including 1600p. each for levels 2-4. Tonight, I couldn't play for shit, and only had 31 goals for 4506p. That's the problem with stellar, MVP performances; they weigh down on you every time you take the field of battle afterwards.

Goddammit, I'm serious about this.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I can neither whistle, nor blow bubbles with bubble gum.