14 June 2006

Closing time.

My schedule for the next 90 hours or so:
Today In Lawrence with TV and computer, but limited food.
Tomorrow In Lawrence through lunchtime, then home to Humboldt for evening with car and remaining electronics.
Friday Back in Lawrence after lunch, with no car, TV, computer or much of anything beyond what I'm taking to New York City.
Saturday In Lawrence all day, same conditions apply.
Sunday Leaving approx. 7:45am after breakfast downtown with my mom, who is taking me to KCI.

So if you want a meal or a drink with the Rt. Honorable Minister of the Church of Beer, or to drive him to said place for food and drink, or to invite him over to watch World Cup matches or movies, let him know. Cause you can always come back, but you can't come back all the way.*


*That line has no relevance, but I wanted to quote Bob Dylan at least once on this blog.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I can neither whistle, nor blow bubbles with bubble gum.