06 June 2006

Still awake.

And there's not much going on in the world that I can gather on the internets. So I guess homework it is. Hopefully I can get a few hours of sleep before I'm up at 7am to run 10K at the Rec.

It's probably worth mentioning that I did come to a decision about NYU, and that decision is a 'no.' Seventy thousand dollars of debt is not something I want to be saddled with just to become a newspaper reporter; I had already decided to try my hand at publishing for the time being, and if that's not working out so well, then go back to grad school. Besides, I think my next step in academia should be a graduate certificate in design, as that's really what I want to do most of all. I've been going back and forth on it for a long time now, but I am going to put a portfolio together this summer and apply for Fabrica; if NYU can make room for me, surely Italy can too.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I can neither whistle, nor blow bubbles with bubble gum.