04 May 2005

This was uncalled for.

So the books came in today, and they're wonderful, and they're fantastic, and even I could not believe how beautiful the cover turned out to be with the material that I chose rather blindly back in freaking September. So I won't say any more about it except that I owe the world's biggest thank you to David Mucci and the members of the Student Senate who chose me as the Outstanding Student Organization Member of the Year for 2005. I literally choked up about 20 seconds into my impromtu remarks when I started talking about how much I hope we retained the spirit of the book after 117 years, and how it's the tradition I love most. Gah I'm such a softie...anyway, I think this book is going to bring a lot of happiness to a lot of people and seeing people look through it when they don't know I'm around is bringing the biggest smile ever to my face. And I have all to look forward to again next year.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I can neither whistle, nor blow bubbles with bubble gum.