23 September 2006

Futures, pt. 2.

It's happened. The neue blog is, appropriately enough, found here: Writer of Fictions. I'm going from a free site to a pay site; I think you'll find that one does indeed get the quality they pay for. I'll upkeep this though; I do not want to lose this volume of work that I've spent the past sixteen months composing. I just wish I could import it into the new site. Anyway, come on over, kick the tires, and introduce yourself on the discussion board 'Nostalgia' or ask me any question you want. Except "What are you going to do with your life?" I might ban you for that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a favor to ask, if you're interested. Shoot me an email if vague hints at thankless projects peek your interest. keith.w.whitaker@gmail.com

About Me

My photo
I can neither whistle, nor blow bubbles with bubble gum.