22 September 2006

Gymnastics come in male?

Tonight, on the phone:

Mischa: If I get on 45th St., is that the right highway into Lawrence?
Ryan: I've never even heard of 45th St.
Mischa: I have so much trouble with my cardinal directions.
Ryan: Well, if you find out you're going west, don't stop until you hit Santa Fe.

Mischa: Yay! I know what road I'm on now! I'm not lost!
Ryan: You're in Manhattan right now. Admit it.
Mischa: Thanks Ryan!

Mischa: I was on a date last night.
Ryan: When I called you?
Mischa: Yeah.
Ryan: Why didn't you tell me!?
Mischa: Yeah, right. Anyway, he's back from mission because he tore his ACL while doing a backflip–
Ryan: That's a hell of a mission trip.
Mischa: Ha! Well the kids kept asking him to do a backflip because he's a gymnast.
Ryan: Michelle, stay away from the male gymnasts. Seriously.
Mischa: Is there a good reason for this?
Ryan: Well yeah. I just can't pull one out of my ass right now.
Mischa: Anyway, he's leaving once his ACL is healed, so I don't have to worry about marriage talk or anything.
Ryan: You're just a love 'em and leave 'em kind of woman, aren't you?
Mischa: That's not true!!!
Ryan: It's alright. I'm a love 'em and leave 'em kind of guy, except they always leave before I can love 'em.

Mischa: So I'm doing a paper, but it's already been written on this study from the 70s.
Ryan: That's my kind of paper, the kind that's already done.
Mischa: No, the study was done in a time of sexual conservatism, so now I'll be studying the locus of control among brothers and sisters depending on how old they are in relation to each other–
Ryan: You know, I saw an episode of Law & Order: SVU on this the other day.
Mischa: Yeah?
Ryan: Or it was probably just straight up incest. One can never tell anymore.
Mischa: So back to my scholarly work...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I can neither whistle, nor blow bubbles with bubble gum.