01 April 2005

Impressive offense.

No I'm not referring to the come ons tonight at Louise's, which by the way, where has that place been all my life, or at least all my Thursdays? The girls I hung out with were absolutely wonderful, leading me to forget all about the 15 min. I stood in line for a Shiner Bock schooner. Perhaps I should get the wristband so that I can skip the cover charge the rest of the year.

The impressive offense came from our intramural men's softball team, the Low Plains Drifters. We had our first game tonight, which we won 19-12 in six innings; we didn't allow a run until the third inning. Though the opposition made a late rally we were able to hold them off. I like to think I contributed my part by being an imposing catcher and delivering an RBI and two runs scored off a 3-4 batting night. Just think if we were on the juice; we'd be unstoppable. Granted the season is only like four weeks long, but still..

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I can neither whistle, nor blow bubbles with bubble gum.