02 April 2005

Those Google guys know how to joke around.

When they're not doubling the size of their earth-shaking email storage, the free spirits in the Google Labs are busy meeting our other needs and desires, this time in the form of a new beverage (via Coudal Partners). Be sure to check out the FAQs:
7. How can I get my hands on a Google Gulp?

This "limited release" beta product is available to anyone who turns in a used Google Gulp bottle cap at any local retailer. If you don't have any Gulp caps, ask a friend to give you one.

8. What if none of my friends have a Gulp cap to give me? Can't you just give Google Gulp to anyone who wants it?

Well, we're thinking about it, but, um, you have to understand that there are many considerations which go into deciding how to distribute --

9. I mean, isn't this whole invite-only thing kind of bogus?

Dude, it's like you've never even heard of viral marketing.

10. Will Google be coming out with more food products?

As a rule, Google doesn't comment on future product releases, but...let's just say for now that a cool, refreshing drink isn't complete without, oh, say, chips and dip, is it?

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I can neither whistle, nor blow bubbles with bubble gum.