28 April 2005

"Okay, okay, I'm going to freak right out."

So maybe I didn't have time to spend watching Once Upon a Time in Mexico tonight (from which the above title comes, courtesy of Mr. Johnny Depp), but I'm just not in proper paper-writing and exam-studying mode yet. I better get there pretty damn fast though; I have less than seven days to what is my biggest day before graduation. After that it should be fairly downhill, aside from coming up with a topic for my Korean history paper; that class can suck it though.

Anyway, just wanted to check in and let you know that I am considering applying for KJHK staff next fall, but I have to consider quickly as the form & my demo tape is due tomorrow. I'll see if I can get that done and be sufficiently not freaked out by my own voice to actually submit it. That is not guaranteed.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I can neither whistle, nor blow bubbles with bubble gum.